Thank you for your work and brainpower in today’s meeting. Brandon and I had a great time facilitating this important work.
Here is a summary of the work we did today:
- We discussed the mission of this working group, focusing on informing stakeholders, gathering their feedback, and drawing conclusions that will be presented to the school board.
- We looked at the “lingering questions” from the original working group, and created subgroups under two large categories: schools and community.
- Then, each member joined a subgroup to begin brainstorming possible tasks using the document “Form 1.”
- We dismissed at 4:50 PM (10 minutes early. Woohoo!)
Also, Brandon has created a Google Folder where we will store relevant documents to our work. He has uploaded today’s presentation, as well as each subgroup’s Form 1. Form 1 lists the subgroup members and their initial brainstorming of tasks. The link to the Google Folder is below:
Remember, there is no homework to be completed before the next meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact Jill Rollie (email@example.com) and/or Brandon Button (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Finally, Jill will be sending calendar requests for the three upcoming meetings:
- Tuesday, May 19, 3:30-5:00
- Tuesday, May 26, 3:30-5:00
- Tuesday, June 30, 3:30-5:00
-Brandon and Jill