Wow! Great session today. Brandon and I were once again happy to continue this process with you today.
By way of review, here’s what we did today.
- Brandon and Jill presented working group data from our last vote.
- Each group stated one take-away from the data presented and shared it with the working group in an Idea Wave.
- Committee members took notes on these presentations using Form G.
- The Working Group transitioned to a fishbowl discussion using Robert’s Rules of Order.
- Throughout this process, Mr. Alberts was our A/V specialist and recorded the presentations as well as the fishbowl discussion.
- Here is the link to view the GOOGLE FOLDER, which has the videos mentioned above: Videos will be available by Wednesday.
- ALL COMMITTEE MEMBERS must use the link to the TWO QUESTION Google Survey below in order to vote on a recommendation for our school board. This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT in moving forward in our journey.
- Next time, we will share these results with you and finalize our recommendation.
If you were unable to attend today…
- Watch the video footage from session 6.
- Vote using the link above.
If you have any questions, contact Jill Rollie (email@example.com) or Brandon Button (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-Jill and Brandon