Thank you for your diligent work today. By way of review here is what our group accomplished…
· We reviewed some of the feedback that Jill and Brandon received from last meeting. Overall the group continues to appreciate the organization and efficiency of the group, but wanted clarification on the group’s vision.
· Brandon and Jill reviewed the group’s mission and presented the roadmap (see slide 5 in PowerPoint).
· Groups received time to process their interview and evaluate the effectiveness of the interview template
· After groups completed their discussion, we talked as a whole group and made a couple of changes to our interview template (see attachment). Group members will continue to interview stakeholders to share with the group in September. (Here is the link to the padlet http://padlet.com/jill_rollie/8t1hy2etz0fd)
· We said goodbye to Brandon as he will be enrolled in a grad program at Harvard University next year. Never fear Derik Gustafson will be Jill’s new partner in crime.
If you would like to review all documents, you may find them on the google link listed below.
We hope you are enjoying summer and we will see you again in September! Starting in the fall this group will be meeting once a month and we will send you those dates as soon as they are determined.
Jill, Brandon, and Derik