Brandon and I were once again pleased as punch to continue this process with you today. Thank you so much for the feedback that you provided to us in your exit slips. We look forward to incorporating your suggestions and continuing with what went well.
By way of review, here’s what we did today.
- Group 3 and 4 presented their findings and suggestions that they created last time with Form B.
- Committee members took notes on these presentations using Form D.
- Committee members then had a few minutes to share their reflection statements within their Study Circles.
- The Working Group transitioned to a fishbowl discussion using Robert’s Rules of Order.
- In the fishbowl, each of the 5 suggestions were discussed for 10 minutes. Working Group members were also invited to add suggestions if needed.
- Throughout this process, Mr. Alberts was our A/V specialist and recorded the presentations as well as the fishbowl discussion.
- Here is the link to view the GOOGLE FOLDER, which has the videos mentioned above:
- ALL COMMITTEE MEMBERS must use the link to the Google Survey below in order to vote on the suggestions we heard today. This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT in moving forward in our journey.
- Next time, we will share these results with you.
If you were unable to attend today…
- Watch the video footage from session 4.
- Vote using the link above.
-Jill and Brandon