Brandon and I were once again thrilled to continue this process with you today. Thank you so much for the feedback that you provided to us in your exit slips. We look forward to incorporating your suggestions and continuing with what went well.
By way of review, here’s what we did today.
- We highlighted common trends from last session’s feedback and explained the changes we’ve made to accommodate those suggestions.
- Brandon took us on a tour of the Google Folder, which is your one-stop-shop for all things Calendar Committee (resources, etc.)
- ill and Brandon introduced Form B. This synthesized document was completed by each group and will be their guide when presenting. A scanned copy of Form B will be located in the Google Folder.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, groups completed an exit slip.
- Continue to look for additional research that applies to our investigation on calendar and instructional day. If you find something you would like to share with the group, send it to Jill along with a short blurb explaining its relevance to our work. Jill will send out both to the working group.
- For time purposes, next session will focus on Instructional Day (Groups 1 and 2) presentations and round-table discussion.
If you were unable to attend today…
- Look at your group’s Form B (a scanned copy of which can be found in the Google Folder) and be ready to help present either next meeting (instructional day) or the following meeting (calendar)
Once again, here is the link to the Calendar Committee Google Folder:
If you have any questions, contact Jill Rollie (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brandon Button (email@example.com)
-Jill and Brandon