Thank you for your time and work at today’s session. Here is a recap of what the group accomplished:
· We reviewed some of the feedback that Jill and Brandon received from last meeting. The majority of the group voted to keep the subgroups the way they are functioning now (that is, have all subgroup members gathering feedback for BOTH calendar and school start times). The group was also feeling positive about the organization and efficiency of the meetings.
· We looked once more at the Interview Template and finalized that document. WOO HOO! Attached is the newest version of the Interview Template. Please remember these interviews are flexible and can allow for you to ask further questions related to your specific subgroup.
· Once we had the best version of the Interview Template that we could create right now, subgroups worked together to identify tasks that could get done before our June meeting. At this time, we also used padlet.com to view the stakeholders that each group planned to interview.
· Using Form 2, subgroups assigned members with “homework” to complete before our June meeting. Please check out the attached Form 2 to see if your group assigned you a task J
· We dismissed at 4:35 today, so we could all get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. J
If you were not able to join us today, please complete the following:
1. Review the attached scans of Form 2 your group created today. See what (if anything,) your subgroup assigned you to do before the next meeting.
2. If you were not assigned a task, look at the attached screenshot of our Padlet forum and choose a stakeholder to interview.
3. Our working group’s goal was for each individual to complete one interview by our next meeting.
Here is the link to the Google folder, where you can find files like today’s presentation, the newest Interview Template, the group’s roster of today’s meeting, a scanned PDF of Form 2, and much more. Unfortunately, the battery in our camera died during the session so we do not have video footage of today’s work.
Thanks again everyone! See you on June 30th!
-Brandon and Jill